Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Life Lately

Hello, lovelies!

May has been a great month and I can't wait to see what the rest of summer has in store. 

Follow my adventures in real time on Instagram @Tiara_Wasner.
 So far in May...
  • We've celebrated a number birthdays, including mine!
  • Floated the Truckee River via kayaks.
  • Gardened our little hearts out. I even grew my own Alfalfa Sprouts (more on that next week).
  • Enjoyed the lake - Beach, SUPing and boating
  • Completed one month at CrossFit
  • Mountain Biking
  • Waterfall hikes!
Tahoe is a year round playground and I'm one lucky girl to call it home!

6 comments:

  1. ooh grow your own sprouts, i need to learn this! and keep up the cross fitting, you are my hero for doing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meg, It was so easy. I love sprouts, but never buy them now I don't have an excuse :)

      Delete
  2. That SUP picture is amazing!!!!! And I loveeeee sprouts! Very jealous :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - The water in Tahoe is so blue it's hard to take a bad photo ;) You'll have to start growing your own sprouts. It's super easy!

      Delete
  3. I feel like you'd be super fun to hang out with. You're always up to some adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leeann. You should move to the mountains! Everyday is an adventure :) One of these days we'll have to get together when I'm in So Cal.

      Delete

I love reading all your sweet notes. Thanks for stopping by.

xo, Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...