Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Stocking Stuffers


Happy Monday!

It was pretty chilly over the weekend. I'm talking a foot plus snow and -14 degrees cold. We spent the weekend shopping, snowboarding, decorating for the holidays, and keeping warm with cozy fires and wine. Oh there might have been a trip to see Santa paws too. 

Last week I shared gift guides for her, him and the couple. Today, I'm having fun and sharing stocking stuffer ideas beyond the typical gum, candy and toiletries.


Holiday Stocking Stuffers


HIS
Beanie:  Keep his head warm this winter with a fleece lined beanie form The North Face.

SpringGlove: Living in Tahoe and snowboarding as much as we do you need multiples of everything. These are hands down my favorite spring glove. 

Bottleopener: Every bar needs a fun bottle opener.

Headlamp: Perfect for the guy in your life who like to get outside. 

Multi-Tool: Every guys should have a multi-tool. They come in very handy and it adds just a little something to a stocking.

Cards Against Humanity extension: The guy in your life will love playing this game.
 
HERS
Apron: I don't know about you, but I like to stay clean while I cookie/bake. Why not have a fun apron while you're manning the kitchen.

Winebottle stopper: It's rare that we don't finsh a bottle a wine we open, but for the times you only want one glass these stoppers will come in handy. Plus, they'll add a nice touch to the bar.

Cookie dough scoop: The baker in your life will love you.

Candles: We all love candles there's nothing more to say.

Smartwoolsocks: These are the only socks I will where on the mountain. You can thank me later.

Essie nail polish: Three new reasons for a pedicure: shimmer, gray and winter red.

2 comments:

  1. cards against humanity is the BEST game! great suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  2. if my whole stocking was filled with Essie Nail polish it would make my year. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet notes. Thanks for stopping by.

xo, Tiara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...